Saturday, June 20, 2015

June 20 - The Complete Legacy Tracklisting

Due for release on July 31, 2015 from Sony Japan is the 2 CD set “The Complete Sun Sessions” CD. 

Tracks CD 1:
The 1954 Master Recordings
1. ABC NEWS CLIP
2. That's All Right Mama
3. Blue Moon of Kentucky
4. Good Rockin' Tonight
5. I Don't Care If the Sun Don't Shine
6. Milkcow Blues Boogie
7. You're a Heartbreaker
8. I Love You Because
9. Harbor Lights
10. Blue Moon
11. I'll Never Let You Go
12. Just Because

The 1954 Alternate Takes & Demos
13. I Love You Because (Take 2)
14. I Love You Because (Take 5)
15. That's All Right Mama (Take 1-3)
16. Blue Moon of Kentucky (Take 3 - slow version)
17. Tomorrow Night (Take 7 - without guitar solo)
18. Tomorrow Night (Take 7 - with guitar solo)
19. Blue Moon (Take 2)
20. Blue Moon (Take 5)
21. I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (Take 7)
22. I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (Take 9)
23. I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (Take 12)
24. I Love You Because (Take 3 - whistling intro)
25. Harbor Lights (Take 3)
26. I'll Never Let You Go (Alternate Take)
27. I Don't Care If the Sun Don't Shine (Take 1-3)
28. I'll Never Stand In Your Way (Demo)
29. It Wouldn't Be The Same Without You (Demo)

CD2

The 1955 Master Recordings
1. Interview - Jackson Florida
2. Baby, Let's Play House
3. I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone
4. I Forgot To Remember to Forget
5. Mystery Train
6. Trying to Get To You
7. When It Rains It Really Pours

The 1955 Alternate Takes & Demos
8. I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (slow version)
9. I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (slow version alternate take)
10. Fool Fool Fool (demo)
11. Shake Rattle & Roll (demo)
12. Interview - Texarkana Radio

Live At The Hayride 1954
13. That's All Right Mama
14. Blue Moon of Kentucky

Live At The Hayride 1955
15. Tweedle Dee
16. That's All Right Mama
17. Hearts of Stone
18. Money Honey
19. I Don't Care if The Sun Don't Shine
20. I Got A Woman
21. Good Rockin' Tonight
22. Baby Let's Play House
23. Maybelline
24. 8. I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone

The First Ever Elvis Studio Recordings 1953
25. My Happiness
26. That's When You're Heartaches Begin

Elvis Today Legacy Edition


Here is the track listing for the "Legacy Edition" reissue of the "Elvis Today" classic. 

Disc 1 
Original Album

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
And I Love You So
Susan When She Tried
Woman Without Love
Shake a Hand
Pieces of My Life
Fairytale
I Can Help
Bringing It Back
Green, Green Grass of Home
Undubbed Versions (Original Session Mixes) 
Fairytale
Green, Green Grass of Home
I Can Help
And I Love You So
Susan When She Tried
T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Woman Without Love
Shake a Hand
Bringing It Back
Pieces of My Life

Disc 2 (RECORDED LIVE ON TOUR MAY-JUNE 1975) 
Previously released on "ELVIS ARON PRESLEY" 1980 8-LP Box Set (1998 4-CD Set)

Also Sprach Zarathustra (Live in Murfreesboro, May 6)
See See Rider (Live in Murfreesboro, May 6)
I Got a Woman / Amen (Live in Murfreesboro, May 6)
Love Me (Live in Dallas, June 6)
If You Love Me (Live in Dallas, June 6)
Love Me Tender (Live in Dallas, June 6)
All Shook Up (Live in Dallas, June 6)
Teddy Bear / Don't Be Cruel (Live in Dallas, June 6)
Hound Dog (Live in Dallas, June 6)
The Wonder of You (Live in Dallas, June 6)
Burning Love (Live in Dallas, June 6)
Introductions / Johnny B. Goode (Live in Dallas, June 6)
Introductions / School Days (Live in Dallas, June 6)
T-R-O-U-B-L-E (Live in Houston, June 5)
Why Me Lord? (Live in Jackson, June 9)
How Great Thou Art (Live in Dallas, June 6)
Let Me Be There (Live in Dallas, June 6)
An American Trilogy (Live in Dallas, June 6)
Funny How Time Slips Away (Live in Shreveport, June 7)
Little Darlin' (Live in Shreveport, June 7)
Mystery Train / Tiger Man (Live in Shreveport, June 7)
Can't Help Falling In Love (Live in Shreveport, June 7)

(Source: Amazon / Elvis Memories)