Wednesday, April 20, 2016

April 20 - Charts

Elvis Presley has no entries on the Billboard Top 200 Album Chart for the week ending April 30, 2016. 

  • The "If I Can Dream"CD rises from #4 to #3 on the Classical Album Chart.
  • The He Touched Me: The Gospel Music of Elvis Presley (Vols.1 and 2)" is a re-entry at #4 on the Music Video Sales Chart.
European Charts
  • The CD "If I Can Dream" dropped from #40 to #51 on the Official UK Album chart.
  • The "If I Can Dream" CD drops from #30 to #42 on the Album Sales Chart and drops from #23 to #31 on the Physical Album Chart.
  • 'I'm Leavin' is a new entry at 40 on the Vinyl Album Chart and is also a new entry at 33 on the Official Record Store Top 40 Chart.
  • The vinyl LP "I’m Leavin'", which was released for Record Store Day 2016 entered the Official Vinyl Album chart at #40. 
  • The vinyl single "If I Can Dream“ / "Bridge Over Troubled Water“" dropped off the vinyl Singles chart. 
  • The CD "If I Can Dream" dropped off the Irish Album chart.
  • The CD "If I Can Dream" drops from #32 to #51 on the Scottish Album Chart.

(Source: Brian Quinn / FECC / The king's World)