Thursday, April 28, 2016

April 28 - Charts

Elvis Presley has no entries on the Billboard Top 200 Album Chart for the week ending May 7, 2016. 

The "If I Can Dream" CD remains at #3 on the Classical Album Chart.

The "I'm Leavin'" is a new entry at #23 on the Vinyl Album Chart; is also a new entry at #15 on the Folk Album Chart and a new entry on the Top Country Album Chart at #27.

The "He Touched Me' - The Gospel Music of Elvis Presley' (Vols.1 and 2)" DVD set drops from #4 to #11 on the Music Video Sales Chart.

UK Charts

The "If I Can Dream" CD dropped from to #60 on the Official UK Album chart for the week ending April 29, 2016. Other Elvis Entries On The UK Charts are:

The "If I Can Dream" CD drops from #42 to #52 on the Album Sales Chart and remains at #31 on the Physical Album Chart.

The LP "I’m Leavin'" dropped off the Official UK Vinyl Album chart. 

European Charts



The "If I Can Dream" CD drops from #51 to #66 on the Scottish Album Chart.

Australian Charts

The DVD "Elvis – The King Of Rock’n’Roll – 30 Hit Perfomances And More" re-entered the Australian Music DVD chart at #38. 

(Source: Brian Quinn / FECC)