Thursday, September 15, 2016

September 15 - Electronic Memory: Off The Record

Just released is a new 5 CD import box-set entitled "Elvis Presley - Electronic Memory: Off The Record". It contains the complete Elvis home recordings in the best sound quality and in chronological order. The 5 discs are housed in a  CD sized box-set with 5 discs housed in glossy color cardboard sleeves  and a 16 page full-color booklet. 

Tracks:

CD 1 - Reel 1 - Dezember 1956 (1034 Audubon Drive , Memphis Tennessee):
When The Saints Go Marching In 

May 1958 (2807 Lasker Avenue, Waco, Texas - Elvis With Anita Wood And Eddie & Janice Fadal): Sail Along Silvery Moon / I Understand - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby - Dialog - I Can´t Help It (if I´m Still In Love With You) - Dialogue - Who´s Sorry Now - Who´s Sorry Now (#2) - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby (#2) - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby (#3) - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby (#4) - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby (#5) - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby (#6) - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby (#7) - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby (#8) - Dialogue / Tumbling Tumbleweeds / Blue Moon - Don´ You Know I Love You - Tomorrow Night - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby (Reprisse) - Little Darlin´ - Monolgue - Just Closer Walk With Thee

April 1959 (Goethestrasse 14, Bad Nauheim, Germany):
I´m Beginning To Forget You - Mona Lisa - I Can´t Help It (If I´m Still In Love With You) - Danny Boy - Danny Boy (#2) - Loving You - I´m Beginning To Forget You (#2) - I´m Beginning To Forget You (#3)

CD 2 - Reel 2 - 1959 (Goethestrasse 14, Bad Nauheim, Germany):
Soldier Boy (Composite Of Take 1 & 2) - Jingle Bells / I Asked The Lord - Earth Angel (Composite Of Take 1 & 2) - I´ll Take You Home Again Kathleen (Fast Version) - At The Hop - I´ll Take You Home Again Kathleen (#2) - Apron Strings - It´s Been So Long Darling - Earth Angel / I Will Be True - There´s No Tomorrow - I´ll Take You Home Again Kathleen (Slow Version #2) - Que Sera / Hound Dog - I Asked The Lord - I´ll Take You Home Again Kathleen (Fast Version #2) - Apron Strings (#2) - The Titles Will Tell - At The Hop / Give Me Oil In My Lamp - Que Sera, Sera / Hound Dog (#2) - Piano Solo - Send Me Some Lovin´ - Apron Strings (Composite Of #1 & #2) - I Asked The Lord (Spliced RCA Master) - Bad Nauheim Medley

14.11.1959 (Goethestrasse 14, Bad Nauheim, Germany):
The Fool (Take 1) - The Fool (Take 2) - The Fool (Take 3) - The Fool (Take4)

CD 3 - Reel 3 - November 1960 (525 Perugia Way, Bel Air, Los Angeles, California - Elvis, Nancy Sharp And Red West):
You´ll Never Walk Alone - If I Loved You - The Lord´s Prayer / If I Loved You - I Wonder, I Wonder, I Wonder - An Evening Prayer - Make Believe - She Wears My Ring - Sweet Leilani - Sweet Leilani (#2) - Sweet Leilani (Reprise) - Beyond The Reef - When The Swallows Come Back To Capistrano - He - Hands Of - Lawdy Miss Clawdy

Februar 1966 (10550 Rocca Place, Bel Air, Los Angeles, California - Elvis, Red West, Charlie Hodge And Friends):
After Loving You - If I Loved You - If I Loved You (#2) - Show Me Thy Ways, O´ Lord - Tumbling Tumbleweeds - Hide Thou Me (Rock Of Ages) - Hide Thou Me (Rock Of Ages) (#2) - It´s No Fun Being Lonely - San Antonio Rose - Tennessee Waltz - Tennessee Waltz (#2) - I´ve Been Blue - Mary Lou Brown - Moonlight Sonata - Oh How I Love Jesus - Oh How I Love Jesus (#2) - I, John

CD 4 - Reel 4 - Early 1966 (10550 Rocca Place, Bel Air, Los Angeles, California - Elvis, Red West And Charlie Hodge):
Write To Me From Naples - My Heart Cries For You - Dark Moon - Dark Moon (#2)

1966 (10550 Rocca Place, Bel Air, Los Angeles, California):
Indescribably Blue - Fools Rush In - It´s A Sin To Tell A Lie - What Now My Love - What Now My Love (#2) - 500 Miles - 500 Miles (#2) - Blowin´ In The Wind - Blowin´ In The Wind (#2)

Late 1966 Or Early 1967 (10550 Rocca Place, Bel Air, Los Angeles, California - Elvis And Charlie Hodge):
Suppose - Suppose (#2)

03. / 04.11.1973 (Sam Thompson Residence, 1317 Favell Drive, Memphis, Tennessee - Elvis, Linda Thomson, Sam Thompson, Margie Thompson, Sanford Thompson, Ricky Stanley And Dusy The Dog):
Baby What You Want Me To Do - I´m So Lonesome I Could Cry - The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise - Spanish Eyes - C. C. Rider - That´s Al Right - Your Life Has Just Begun - Teardrops - Ode To Robin

April 1974 (845 Chino Canyon Road, Palm Springs, California - Elvis, Linda Thompson, Tim Baty, Sherrill Nielson And Donnie Sumner):
Spanish Eyes - Young At Heart - Let Me Be The One

Bonus Songs:
Suppose (RCA Overdubbed Home Recording)

CD 5 - Reel 5:
Suppose (Piano Version) - Suppose (Different Binaural Mix #1) - Suppose (Different Binaural Mix #2) - Suppose (Different Binaural Mix #3) - Suppose (Different Binaural Mix #4) - Suppose (Different Binaural Mix #5, Track Only)

Additional Official Remastered Versions:
I´m Beginning To Forget You (April 1959) - I Asked The Lord (Summer 1959) - My Heart Cries For You (Early 1966) - Dark Moon (#1 - Early 1966) - I´ll So Lonesome I Could Cry (03. / 04.11.1973)

The Original Records From The Fadal Residence:
Happy, Happy Birthday Baby (The Tune Weavers) - Don´t You Know I Love You (Fats Domino) - Tomorrow Night (LaVern Baker) - Little Darlin´ (The Diamonds)

(Source: Elvis Collectors)