Tuesday, February 07, 2017

February 07 - At the Movies

Due for release from the Real Gone Music budgetlabel on March 31, 2017 is the 4 CD Deluxe Set  set "At the Movies". 

Also due from this label on march 10, 2017 is a vinyl re-issue of "G.I. Blues".

Due from the Gaither Music Group on April 7, 2017 is the CD "Crying In The Chapel".

Due from the Masters of Music label on October 13, 2017 is the 3 CD set "Essential Original Albums". 

Tracks Elvis At The Movies CD 1:
Love Me Tender - Let Me - Poor Boy - Were Gonna Move - Were Gonna Move - Love Me Tender - Mean Woman Blues - (Let Me Be Your Teddy Bear) - Loving You - Got A Whole Lot Of Loving To Do - Lonesome Cowboy - Hot Dog - Party - Blueberry Hill - True Love - Don't Leave Me Now - Have I Told You Lately That II Love You - I Need You So

CD 2:
Party - Got A Lot O Livin To Do - Loving You - Mean Woman Blues - Jailhouse Rock - Treat Me Nice - Young And Beautiful - I Want To Be Free - Dont Leave Me Know - (Your So Square) Baby I Don't Care - Jailhouse Rock - Young And Beautiful - Young And Beautiful (Solo) - I Want To Be Free - (Your So Square) Baby I Don't Care - Treat Me Nice - King Creole - As Long As I Love You - Hard Headed Woman - Trouble - Dixieland Rock

CD 3:
Don't Ask Me Why - Lover Doll - Crawfish - Young Dreams - Steadfast Loyal And True - New Orleans - Turtles, Berries And Gumbo / Crawfish - Lover Doll - Trouble - Banana - Dixieland Rock - Young Dreams - New Orleans - King Creole - Don't Ask Me Why - As Long As I Love You (Outro) - Tonight Is Right For Love - What's She Really Like - Frankfort Special - Wooden Heart

CD 4:

G. I. Blues - Pocketful Of Rainbows - Shoppin' Around - Big Boots - Didja' Ever - Blue Suede Shoes - Doin' The Best I Can - Tonight's Alright For Love - What's She Really Like - G. I. Blues (Edit) - Doin' The Best I Can - Frankfort Special - Shoppin' Around - Tonight Is So Right For Love - Wooden Heart - Pocket Full Of Rainbows - Big Boots - Didja Ever - Flaming Star - Flaming Star (Edit) - A Cane And High Starched Collar (Edit)

(Source: Amazon)