Wednesday, August 02, 2017

August 02 - Italian Vinyl


Available through the Italian Corriere dello Sport newspaper is a series of twelve compilations of his classic recordings on vinyl. These albums are available through news stands.  

The Weekly News

Elvis Presley s featured on the cover of the "Weekly News" magazine and inside with an article entitled "The King - 40 Years Gone But Never Forgotten".

(Source: Corriere dello Sport / WEEKLY NEWS)

Tracklisting Corriere dello Sport compilations:

Elvis Presley #1 - Tutt Frutti
Side A: Tutti Frutti - Money Honey - My Baby Left Me - Hound Dog - Blue Suede Shoes - Blue Moon
Side B: I Got A Woman - Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Just Because - Ready Teddy - Trying To Get To You - I Love You Because

Elvis Presley #2 - Shake Rattle And Roll
Side A: Shake Rattle And Roll - Baby I Don’t Care - All Shook Up - Rip It Up - Dixieland Rock - Love Me Tender
Side B: Don’t Be Cruel (To A Heart That’s True) - Hard Headed Woman - Too Much - That’s When Your Heartaches Begin - One-Sided Love Affair - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry Over You
 
Elvis Presley #3 - Teddy Bear
Side A: Teddy Bear - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin´) - Paralysed - Long Tall Sally - Lover Doll
Side B: Don’t - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You? - Mean Woman Blues - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - A Big Hunk O´Love - A Fool Such As I 

Elvis Presley #4 - Jailhouse Rock
Side A: Jailhouse Rock - I Was The One - We're Gonna Move - Let Me - I Got Stung - Party
Side B: Heartbreak Hotel - Such A Night - Hot Dog - That’s All Right - I'm Left, You´Re Right, She’s Gone - Stuck On You

Elvis Presley #5 - Treat Me Nice
Side A: Treat Me Nice - Anyway You Want Me - I'm Counting On You - Don’t Ask Me Why - Lonesome Cowboy - Blueberry Hill
Side B: Don’t Leave Me Now - I Forgot To Remember To Forget - G. I. Blues - Pocketful Of Rainbows - I Beg Of You - Make Me Know It

Elvis Presley #6 - I Need You Love Tonight
Side A: I Need Your Love Tonight - So Glad You're Mine - How Do You Think I Feel - Anyplace In Paradise - I Need You So - One Night

Side B: Fever - The Girl Of My Best Friend - Reconsider Baby - Baby Let’s Play House - Thrill Of Your Love - I Will Be Home Again

Elvis Presley #7 - Trouble
Side A: Trouble - Poor Boy - I Want To Be Free - Dirty, Dirty Feeling - Blue Moon Of Kentucky
Side B: Wooden Heart - Is It So Stange - You're A Heartbreaker - Crawfish - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again - Peace In The Valley

Elvis Presley #8 - As Long As I Have You 
Side A: As Long As I Have You - It Feels So Right - Young Dreams - The Girl Next Door Went A´Walking - Playing For Keeps - Got A Lot O´Livin To Do
Side B: King Creole - Fame And Fortune - Shopping Around - My Wish Came True - Like A Baby - It’s No Secret.